Sunday, June 3, 2012
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Baking quiche is one of my favorites. You can always play with the filling and get great tastes. This time a bake this triple cheese quiche. It has a crusty pie and the filling is so soft and creamy that you can't take yourself eating more and more. So enjoy it!
Sunday, February 26, 2012
ISB (International School of Breda) mothers cooked at Love to Cook in a morning workshop. They cooked very tasty Turkish foods from 09:30 till 13:30. So they ate what they cooked at the workshop for lunch.
The menu of the workshop was
Red Lentil and Bulgur Soup with Dried Red Pepper & Mint
Zucchini Pancakes with Feta Cheese & Herbs
Dried Eggplant and Red Peppers stuffed with Rice, Bulgur & Minced Meat
Syrupy Sponge Cakes with Hazelnuts
The foods were so delicious and we had so much fun. Hope to see you all in another workshop ladies.
Friday, February 10, 2012
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
Sunday, January 1, 2012
*Meze: the small dishes of Turkey (similar to Spanish tapas). Accompanies well alcoholic drinks such as wine, beer, etc.
- Orders are taken at least 5 days before the event date.
- We take orders of minimum € 35,00.
- Orders within Teteringen can be delivered for free.
- Orders within Breda city (±3 km) can be delivered for extra € 6,00.
- Orders can be collected from 10:00 to 17:00.
- Please ask for price for groups larger than 8.